Tuesday, May 18, 2010

you'll be seeing me

Happy Tuesday!  Today my sister Darbee and I went to the Oregon District which is an area in our city that houses small bars, restaurants, the tiniest, cutest movie theatre ever, and shops (including my favorite vintage place called Feathers!). 

First we stopped in Feathers and got a record and some sunglasses.  My sister now wants a record player and might be making another trip downtown to buy the one they had in the store.  Then we roamed around until we found a good spot for pictures.  When we came upon this wall of branches Darbee said it was the perfect place...and I think she was right....

These jeans are perfect.  I love the wash and the length...they are actually supposed to be a cropped length but since I'm so short (about 5'1) they look like ankle jeans.  I love when I can get out of taking jeans to get hemmed.  The jacket is also one of my favorite new things-the print is so romantic.  And I love how it was offset by the wooden clogs and the background. 

tank-h&m, jeans, jacket, necklace- jcrew, shoes-jeffrey campbell


I have been wearing these shoes since March and I still can't get enough of them.  I can't stop picturing them with every outfit from the lookbook for Alexa Chung for Madewell.  Cannot wait for Fall. 

1 comment: