Friday, May 21, 2010

like lightning

It is officially weekend time!  I first just want to say that, while I know it may sound silly, I am so excited about already having 4 followers!  I will always remember you guys as my first and your support means more than you know.  It took me a long time to get up the courage to start this blog and you have no idea what it means to see that you guys like what you see so far!  Thanks!!  I'll try and keep it up.   

I don't like how these pictures turned out but wanted to get a post in before the weekend. I think I'll stick to the whole not-smiling-thing.  I look like an amateur.  I do love this field though. I spotted it while driving home the other day. It's only about 30 seconds from my house. Isn't it funny how you can make it look like you are somewhere really pretty even though you are only steps away from a busy road?  Anyway, I wore this outfit to work and to get sushi with one of my best friends from high school.  So fun!  See if you can guess where I work after seeing where some of these items came from! 

cardigan, shirt, jeans-j crew, shoes-target, necklaces-vintage

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your new blog - I am a relatively new blogger myself! Your necklaces are great btw.

    ReplyDelete