Tuesday, May 11, 2010

tapas

Friday night in Chicago we ate at a tapas restaurant called Cafe Ba Ba Reeba.  My cousin told us its very "trendy" to eat tapas so we gave it a shot.  It ended up being really fun, and cheap, and good!  I will definitely be going back! 
Can you tell I was excited that my shirt matched the color on the pole here?  haha....This station is by my sisters school and they have a contest that students can enter to get their haiku poems put up on the poles.  How cool is that?  She entered for next year so you may see another one of these pictures one day. 



blazer-urban outfitters, shirt-forever 21, jeans-j crew, shoes- target, bag-h&m, necklaces-vintage and forever 21


The shirt I'm wearing here was only like $12 from Forever 21. Don't you just love good deals? I wanted to wear it on its own but the Chicago weather stopped me. Can't wait for summer temperatures!

3 comments:

  1. love that pattern - tres chic!
    also lovin those shoes!
    thanks for following,
    houseofcrimp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the necklace and I want those wedges! x)
    and of course, I love good deals ;)
    Lovely blog!

    Please visit mine and follow if you like :)
    http://chubbyfashionlady.blogspot.com

    Hello from Indonesia,
    Ayu

    ReplyDelete