Monday, May 10, 2010

is life just a playground?

The inevitable first post.  Let's skip the intro and go straight for the good stuff, shall we?  This past weekend my boyfriend and I drove to Chicago to visit my little sister, Darbee, who you will probably meet very soon. 

We got there Friday at around 2, dropped our bags, and headed for Wicker Park.  When I asked Darbee what to bring she said skinny jeans, florals, and boots.  You will soon find out my outfit for Friday afternoon is the only outfit that fits that description.  Oops. 
We went for lunch at Earwax Cafe (really cool place if you are ever in Chicago), walked around for a few hours, and took the train back to get ready for dinner. 

jacket-urban outfitters, shirt-forever 21, jeans-j.crew, boots-a'gaci, bag-tory burch, cuff-greenheart

1 comment: